About Corentec Corentec facebook Corentec instagram Corentec tiwter Corentec mail
Corentec is an innovative medical device technology company. We are dedicated in developing and delivering orthopedic implant solutions which are designed to assist surgeons and healthcare providers for optimal patient outcomes worldwide.
For more than 15 years, we've been passionate about achieving better results for patient treatments. We are committed to innovation, product excellence and total customer satisfaction. Our focus on these core values is fundamental to our mission to contribute to global health and to society.
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of implants for patient treatments: Hip, Knee, Spine and Plate system across healthcare providers and geographies.
With continuous collaboration among our team of recognized surgeons and R&D engineers, Corentec has successfully developed implants and instruments that are recognized by our customers for high reliability, backed by positive feedback from patients, who have enjoyed positive post-surgery outcomes.
We are investing in technology and pursuing enhancements in our facility operations to streamline systems and processes to surpass international standards..
This approach ensures that we will continue to have a robust product pipeline in the years ahead.
- Core values of Corentec:
Innovative for Progress, Passion for Innovation, and Progress for People
- Our core values are fundamental in providing innovative joint arthroplasty for human health and happiness.
At Corentec, we are committed to meeting medical and our customers’ needs and requirements. We are dedicated to continually improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management System (QMS) for quality assurance and innovation.
Corentec has integrated internal quality management( IIQM) systems in place, which constantly monitors and maintains precision quality standards.
Our products are manufactured to international standards satisfying global quality and regulatory requirements.
- Key elements of our QMS and IIQM systems include:
- A Strong Management Team That is Committed to Quality
- Recruitment and Retention of a High Caliber, Experienced and Well-Trained Staff
- Regulated Documentation Processes, Procedures and Controls
- A Drive for Continuing Improvement in the Way in Which We Operate our Business
- Implementation of all Necessary Legal and Regulatory Requirements